Just contact us within 7 days of receiving your art.
FREE (7) SEVEN DAY RETURNS.
Bluethumb pays for the safe return of the artwork to the artist.
We want you to love your new masterpiece. If you get your art home and don't fall in love with it, or simply change your mind, weve got you covered. All you need to do is repackage it in the original packaging, and send us an email within (7) seven days of receiving it. Well take care of the rest, with silver service.
Our Free Returns make buying art online a breeze.
PEACE OF MIND
- You have one full week (seven days) from the time you receive an artwork to decide if youd like to return it, for any reason.
- If you decide to return your piece, simply
let us knowvia email and well make it happen.
- Upon processing your return, well issue a full refund for your purchase.
- Free Returns Australia wide. We'll pay the cost of return shipping anywhere in Australia. For international sales we'll cover freight of up to one hundred Dollars (please note Bluethumb is not responsible nor will we cover any associated international duties or taxes).
- The usual refund policy applies for full refunds.
- For partial refunds, Artmoneys policy applies. The order will need to be cancelled and recreated and a new plan applied for. Or a second payment will need to be made to pay for the unreturned pieces BEFORE the Artmoney refund is actioned.
- If the partial refunds results in the order falling under the Artmoney limit of $1,000 the whole order will be cancelled and a second payment will need to be made to pay for the unreturned pieces BEFORE the Artmoney refund is actioned.
FREE RETURNS FAIR USE POLICY
- Free returns are designed to ensure you get an artwork you love, and one that fits your space at home or work. With that in mind Bluethumb will allow a customer to return up to two (2) artworks free of charge, with Bluethumb paying the return shipping. Returns above this quantity require written approval from Bluethumb.
- Lay-By orders are subject to different returns policy due to the fact they take an extended time to complete payment. In the event that the artwork from a Layby order is not suitable, the buyer may return the artwork in exchange for a gift voucher to the equivalent value of the artwork purchased. The gift voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, it can only be used to purchase an alternative artwork.
- Framing. Where the customer requests an unframed artwork to be framed, or alteration to an existing frame, this results in either Bluethumb or the Artist incurring additional cost to change the artwork for the customer. In the event that the artwork is returned, the amount refunded will net of these additional framing costs.
- If an artwork is damaged in transit, we have it fully insured. You must notify us within the returns period of any damage, or if the work is not as advertised, please check the work as soon as you recieve it and inform us of any issues. You can either be refunded in full, request the artist to create something unique for you or purchase any other piece off Bluethumb (store credit) immediately without having to wait for the insurance claim.
- Insurance cases are handled fully by Bluethumb's team and artists are compensated in full as well (if damaged in transit due to courier handling).
- If the artworks are returned directly by you, they must be returned via a trackable and insured shipping carrier, and the tracking information must be provided to Bluethumb.
- Bluethumb reserves the right to extend the returns period to 14 days for trade sales and other scenarios where we see fit.